We are licensed as a recreational facility meaning we are open to all ages.
How much does it cost?
- Prices can vary depending on the time of year or how often you intend to come in. For one-off visits, the summer rate is $42.5/hour (CURRENT RATE) and the winter/indoor golf season is $55/hour. We also offer an off-peak rate for Monday through Thursday before 3 pm at $45 per hour. Please note any passes or gift cards bought in summer or under the summer rate will not be valid once the winter rate comes into effect.
- Discounted rates are available through multi-pack purchases and group rate inquiries. See our “Rates and Packages” page for details. We also like to throw in a special every now and then, so SIGN UP for our newsletter and follow our Facebook page to get in first.
- 18 holes should take 45 mins to an hour to complete per person. So if you have four people playing 18 holes, it will take roughly four hours. If you have a few beginners in your group or a group larger than four, allow for some extra time which we can definitely organize ahead of time if made aware.
- Arrive 5 minutes early so you can get checked in and ready to go on the next available simulator.
- If you don’t have clubs, borrow ours at no cost *subject to availability. We also provide balls and tees.
- Covered-toe shoes, CLEAN, no metal spikes please.
- Comfortable attire is fine, golf specific clothing not required.
- If you can swing a club, most likely, you can play.
- Indoor golf is a great way for beginners to learn and get a sense of what golf is all about. BONUS: No lost balls, no other groups around you, no equipment outlay; just you, a virtual course in a booth, and maybe a beer or two! Definitely a great way to start.
- Indoor golf also caters for the social and more serious players with the ability to play world renowned courses using hi-tech training features.
- We have a total of five simulators: 4 for golf, and 1 with golf + multi-sport software.
- Play – Play a round of golf on some of the best courses in the world, including 9 hole and par 3 courses.
- Practice – Driving ranges, chipping range, closest to the pin, industry leading data on every shot!
- Compete : LEAGUE NIGHTS will give you the chance to compete against others. We can also set up tournaments for you and some friends or work colleagues.
- We have a multi-sport simulator which includes baseball, soccer, hockey, football, zombie dodgeball, foot golf and lacrosse to name a few. We even have a shooting simulator (imagine real life Duck Hunt) as well as other shooting games and virtual ranges! PEW PEW!!
- Be sure to book the correct simulator upon reservation.
Newest courses now available on all Simulators:
*Jasper Park (Alberta, Canada),
*Links at Perry Cabin (Maryland, USA)
*Troon North Monument (Arizona, USA),
*Troon North Pinnacle (Arizona, USA)
*Cape Kidnappers (New Zealand)
*Kauri Cliffs (New Zealand)
*Medinah (Illinois, USA)
*Wolf Creek (Nevada, USA)
*Karsten Creek (Oklahoma, USA)
*Muskoka Bay (Ontario , Canada)
Courses previously available on all simulators:
Banff Springs (Banff, BC)
Bay Hill (Orlando, FL)
Bethpage Black (Farmingdale, NY)
Cabo Del Sol (Mexico)
Cabot Links (Cape Breton)
Championship 1 (Mix of other courses holes)
Championship 2 (Mix of other courses holes)
Doral (Florida, USA)
Famous 3 – (Best Par 3’s from other courses)
French Lick (Indiana, USA)
Harbour Town (South Carolina, USA)
Kettle Creek (Port Stanley, Ontario)
Kiawah Island (South Carolina, USA)
Nicklaus North (Whistler, BC)
Olympia Fields (Chicago, USA)
PGA National (Florida, USA)
Pacific Dunes (Oregon, USA)
Pebble Beach (California, USA)
Pinehurst No.2 (North Carolina, USA)
Princeville Resort (Hawaii, USA)
Quail Hollow (North Carolina, USA)
Rich Harvest Farms (Illinois, USA)
Spanish Bay (California, USA)
Spyglass Hill (California, USA)
St. Andrew’s Castle (Scotland)
St. Andrews Jubilee (Scotland)
St. Andrew’s Old (Scotland)
Teeth of the Dog (Dominican Republic)
Torrey Pines (California, USA)
Troon North (Arizona, USA)
Wooden Sticks (Uxbridge, ON)
World Executive (world wide)